HOW TO INSTALL AN AGATH IN-WALL TELEVISION? (TUTORIAL VIDEO)
NEW! MIRRORTOUCH™ BY AGATH NOW AVAILABLE AT GRUPOJOTA
With the introduction of the new MirrorTouch™ by AGATH, the range for AGATH architectural televisions has been taken to a whole new level. With a combination of a touch panel, an AGATH television and a luxurious mirror designed to interact with home automation systems, the MirrorTouch™ by AGATH is seamlessly mirror magic!
AGATH is pleased to announce the availability with immediate effect, of the new MirrorTouch™ by AGATH. The new series adds innovation to the current AGATH range, offering significant technology advances to both the installer and end-user.
THE NEW MIRRORTOUCH™ INCLUDE MAJOR FEATURES SUCH AS:
- A very elegant design and finish for On-wall or In-wall applications creating an attractive addition to your interior.
- Multi-touch 40 points function. The 40-touch points can register more than one points simultaneously when you touch it with your fingers. More users can operate the touch panel at the same time.
- Waterproof, Ideal for bathroom or kitchen applications where IP65 rating is needed.
- Quick response and high accuracy allowing instant start-up with a simple touch of the screen.
- Unique Mirror Technology making the television completely invisible once turned off.
- Smart TV with and Android operating system allows access to various apps, Netflix or surf websites.
- Compatible with home automation module interface systems Crestron®, Control 4™ etc. offering the possibility to use your home automation interface or watch your television on the same touch panel.
The MirrorTouch™ by AGATH is available in 22” or 32” 1080p Full HD as standard. Custom television sizes with standard or bespoke glass dimensions are available upon request. Maximum glass size available is 3m x 2m.
Most of the AGATH options are available to the MirrorTouch™, from LED lighting for a unique design to Heating pads to prevent the reflection being disturbed by moisture whilst showering.
The new MirrorTouch™ is a major step forward in our very successful range of Architectural TV’s. Together with the home automation interface systems compatibility, this product includes all the newest features and options that is required for a perfect answer to the more demanding High-End residential and hospitality applications, in line with the AGATH philosophy to offer non-compromised products to the market.
HOME AUTOMATION AND MIRRORTOUCH™ BY AGATH
The new MirrorTouch™ gives you the opportunity to control your entire home through the compatible home automation interfaces Crestron®, Control 4™ etc. or watch your Smart TV.
ABOUT CONTROL 4™
Control 4™, a leading provider of personalized automation and control solutions, allows you to control virtually any device in a home or business, automatically. The company mission is to deliver an elegant and more affordable way to control and automate lighting, music, video, security and energy in a single room or throughout the entire home.
Crestron® create automation solutions that transform the way people live their lives, making their day-to-day tasks easier and improving efficiency and productivity. We strive to be at the forefront of cutting-edge technology, constantly offering faster, better solutions that address the needs of customers the world over.
The new MirrorTouch™ is equipped with a Player USB, Hotel Mode, 2 HDMI, DVB-T/T2, DVB-C/S2 using the Electronic Module 3463. The Control Input Protocols available for this new range are RS232, and IP as an option.
AGATH warrants the product designated herein to be free of manufacturing defects in material and workmanship, subject to the term and conditions hereinafter set forth.
All AGATH televisions are warranted for a period of two (2) years from the date of invoice by the original purchaser.
AGATH products are covered by one or more of the following pending patents: No. 15780927.8